Dear Google searcher aka Googler
I usually don’t get to see what brought you to my blog. You have strict privacy settings and I only get to stare into the abyss of ‘Unknown search terms‘, trying to decipher your intentions. Then there are days when something quite extraordinary happens: I finally get to see your trail of breadcrumbs. Such a fortuitous circumstance presented itself not too long ago and I snapped up all of its crumbly goodness,
At first I read it as how you intended to write it, with knotted eyebrows: “my CASUAL relationship is getting in the way of dating“. A legitimate worry surely but I have never voiced my concerns on such matters. I wouldn’t know what a casual relationship is to begin with. (Perhaps that’s what I have with my sock drawer.)
I think what you found on this site was my post on CAUSAL relationships (just as you had typed it). I don’t think it would have been of any help to you in case you were genuinely looking for help – in the area of dating. In any case I hope you found it interesting.
I am sad (but happy really) to say that I profited from any or all of your following issues which I infer led you to Another Voice that sweet day,
- The choices you made in your personal relationship are weighing you down.
- You are looking for possible solutions to key life questions on the internet because a friend requires a dialogue and you just don’t have the time.
- You click on any odd site that Google throws at you just because it is Google and She can do no wrong.
- You always google every funny one-liner you hear to make sure you heard it right.
- You don’t know that you don’t type very well.
- You think you type very well and hence don’t check for typos before hitting the Search button.
- You know you don’t type very well and you intentionally leave in typos because that’s how you play ‘I’m Feeling Lucky‘ search option.
- You like making honest mistakes.
You want to make people you have never met very happy.
Well, you made me very happy indeed! Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
Please stop by again – anytime you wish. The site is open and friendly to friendly people.
PS: The Googler of the following search is also heartily welcomed back and this time I want you to explain yourself. Just a pick a post, any post, and explain yourself in the comments section.